3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

Has potential, but lackluster as is.

Your "Paint" mode is fine, but the fighting is glitchy, and all of the characters play the same.

Basic Racing Game Basic Racing Game

Nothing wrong, but...

There's nothing wrong with this, but it just isn't interesting.

MadCow 2 MadCow 2

There's nothing wrong here...

There really isn't anything wrong with this game. It just isn't interesting, however.

Key To Adventure: Ep 1 Key To Adventure: Ep 1

Cave Story?

It's a good game, I'm gonna add it to my favorites list.

On a side note, Have you played Cave Story? Beacuse some of the graphics look similar.

ZacharyHinchliffe responds:

Actually, Cave Story was one of my main inspirations in this game. Go figure.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

This... Is... Madness!!!

Seriously, this game is good. It's like super smash bros, only instead of Mario and Pikachu, you have Pico and Stuff! This latest update is super-cool, and it reminds me of how Solid Snake is going to be in Brawl.

I won't rant about this game forever, so I'll get to the point: If you plan on addng any more characters (other than the newly released Hank) I would sugest, A. Jr from Dad n' Me, B. Blockhead, or C. Strawberryclock

For the last sugestion, yes, I know, not everyone likes clocks, but it's a win-win sort of thing. the people who actually like Clocks will appreciate playing as him, and everybody else gets to bet the crap out of him! You can't lose!

Either way, if you plan on updating frequently, keep up the good work!

the rat pack the rat pack

Surprising

Well, it's badly drawn, and it has no music, and practicly no unique featues, but it's well programed, and surprisingly addictive. Still, get an artist if you need help.

kevo-star responds:

i didnt do the sprites im working on changing them :D